This is an area dedicated to the listing of all Open Access publications related to the TAXINOMISIS project.
Open access refers to the practice of providing online access to scientific information that is free of charge to the end-user and reusable. 'Scientific' refers to all academic disciplines. In the context of research and innovation, 'scientific information' can mean:
1. peer-reviewed scientific research articles (published in scholarly journals) or
2. research data (data underlying publications, curated data and/or raw data).
- Exarchos T, Potsika V, Mantzaris M, Fotiadis D I (2018), New concepts for the stratification of patients with carotid artery disease: Multiscale modelling and big data analytics, Biologia Serbica, BELBI 2018, Belgrade BioInformatics Conference, Belgrade, Serbia
- Potsika V, Mantzaris M, Siogkas P, Pappas I, Exarchos T, Fotiadis D I (2019) A multilevel approach to evaluate numerically plaque progression in carotid artery disease, 6th panhellenic conference on biomedical technology, ELEVIT, Athens.
- Mantzaris M, Potsika V, Siogkas P, Pappas I, Exarchos T, Koncar I, Pelisek J, Andreakos E, Fotiadis D I (2019). Advanced modeling approaches and big data in a multimodal strategy for the stratification of carotid artery disease, 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Berlin, Germany.
- Mantzaris M, Potsika V, Siogkas P, Kigka V, Pezoulas V, Pappas I, Exarchos T, Koncar I, Pelisek J, Andreakos E, Fotiadis D I (2019), A multimodal advanced approach for the stratification of carotid artery disease, 19th Annual IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Bioengineering, Athens, Greece.
- Tsakanikas V, Siogkas P, Mantzaris M, Potsika V, Kigka V, Exarchos T, Koncar I, Jovanović M, Vujčić A, Dučić S, Pelisek J, Fotiadis D I (2020). A deep learning oriented method for automated 3D reconstruction of carotid arterial trees from MR imaging, 42nd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Montréal, Québec, Canada.
Journal publications of TAXINOMISIS will be available soon.
This project has received funding from the
European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and
Innovation Programme under grant agreement No